- DHP419 series high-strength polypropylene spinning and drafting machine
- DHP419D series high-strength polypropylene spinning and drafting machine
- DHP418 series polypropylene spinning and drafting machine
- DHkv1235-12 polyester spinning machine
- DHPE high strength and high modulus polyethylene fiber spinning equipment
- DHTA type aramid 1414 fiber spinning equipment
- DHDZF3 High Vacuum Dynamic Drying-Solid Phase Tackifier
设备特点： DHP418 series polypropylene spinning and drafting machine features:
性能稳定可靠 有较大的经济效益 1: high-performance, stable and reliable output with great economic benefits
2: Integrated automated spinning control system
占地面积小 3: Compact structure and small footprint
4: Power up to 5 g denier
产品用途 ： DHP418 series polypropylene spinning and drafting machine product use :
It is mainly used for weaving all kinds of general-oriented full-length polypropylene filaments, and can be used for various luggage fabrics, decorative cloths, various ribbons, etc.
Jiangxi Donghua Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of polypropylene spinning machines, high-strength polypropylene spinning and drafting machines, polypropylene spinning and drafting machines, polyester spinning machines, high-strength high-modulus polyethylene fiber spinning equipment, high-vacuum dynamic drying-solid phase increase Viscose integrated machine, aramid 1414 fiber spinning equipment, good quality, welcome to buy!
- Intelligent manufacturing related technologies continue to be vigorously promoted in the field of textile machinery
- List of spinning regrind cycles
- Where is the polypropylene spinning machine useful?
- Causes of regular yarn unevenness
- Dongguan International Sewing Equipment Exhibition will be held in February next year
- Italian textile machinery: Orders decline in 2Q 2019
- Discussion on technology of producing semi-worsted yarn by automatic winder
- What is the development trend of the textile machinery industry? Intelligence is key!
- Domestic textile machinery has made great progress, but the gap with imports is obvious